Moving to NY? Searching for an excellent Jewish day school? Exploring making a change?
Learn more about joining our community for Grades 1-8. No prior Jewish day school or Hebrew education required. At Schechter, we successfully support students of all Hebrew backgrounds and levels.
Schechter Manhattan offers a modern, multi-dimensional Jewish and General Studies curriculum that nurtures the whole child in a creative, and challenging, learning environment.
Experience Schechter Manhattan.
Discover the Schechter Manhattan Experience.
- No prior Jewish day school or Hebrew education required. Schechter Manhattan has a strong track record of supporting transfer students of all Hebrew backgrounds and levels.
- Personalized, purpose-driven education in student-centered classrooms where students collaborate with peers to accomplish rigorous academic tasks.
- Solving real world problems in the Lieberman Family STEAM Center, and learning three languages: English, Hebrew, and computer coding.
- Joyful, values-based, Jewish learning, living, and community building.
- Rich student life experiences including leadership opportunities with younger students, social activities, and competitive after-school athletics (CONSAT independent school league basketball champions 2019).
- Guidance throughout the high school selection and placement process. Schechter Manhattan graduates are consistently accepted to top NYC private and selective / specialized public high schools.