The Development Office invites the entire Schechter Manhattan community to join our efforts to honor and advance the mission of our school by making a philanthropic gift and volunteering to encourage others to give as well.
An Annual Investment in a Venerable Future
Schechter Manhattan relies on its Annual Campaign to meet budgetary needs that tuition does not cover. It takes the collective effort of parents, grandparents, trustees, community members, alumni and their families to ensure that our school continues to deliver the rigorous and menschlich education for which we are known.
In addition to the Annual Fund, our school benefits from planned gifts and the Annual Dinner & Auction. Last year 93% of families supported our annual campaign. Those families joined hundreds of friends within the community in supporting the school.
Providing Access to Jewish Education
Schechter Manhattan is dedicated to making our premium experience accessible to all families seeking a Jewish Day School education.
Your gifts ensure that our school will remain fiscally strong and have the financial resources to be on the cutting edge of progressive education and academic excellence.
Your contribution makes it possible for Schechter Manhattan to continue:
- Attracting and keeping the very best teachers and staff
- Supplying our classrooms with outstanding materials and equipment
- Incorporating the resources Manhattan has to offer through trips, retreats and guest speakers in the arts, sciences and other fields
- Investing in our teachers’ professional development for the benefit of the students they teach now, and those they will teach in the future
- Making generous scholarships, by which a Schechter Manhattan education remains affordable to all families who apply
You can make your gift:
Online by clicking here.
Over the phone: 212-427-9500.
By mail, send your gift to:
805 Columbus Avenue
New York, NY 10025
Checks should be made out to: Solomon Schechter School of Manhattan
Your employer may have a matching gifts program. Check with your personnel office for more information on how to obtain a matching gift form. Then, submit the completed form (either by mail or through the online option) with your gift.
For more information on how to support Schechter Manhattan contact Eric Blomquist at
(212) 427-9500, Ext. 102